Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome ! March 2009

Well well well , it's seems that the year March has finally arrived and i'm so pumped up cause this is my first time accepting blogging as my hobby from now on . Hi everybody , this is calvin here , a lot of people didnt know me that well yet , i'm a medical student by the way ( FUYOH !! ) , pls pls enough with the applause ....=-) , anyway other than that , i'm also a computer viz kid , to tell u the truth , i'm just a typical malaysian chinese male with interested in computer engineering , rather than being a doctor , oh well , as times goes on , so of us have to face reality and choosing a best job for the rest of your life !! kekeke
Anyway , since this is my first time blogging this website , i wish u all the best in whetever u doing , hope to get to update my blog website ASAP .
I will be talking about my favourite stuff , such as games , anime , computer gadgets and all the stuff , involving my life , my journey , and my passion to become a doctor !!!
Thank You And Have A Nice Day !!!!!

2 comments:

  1. you are just another silly guy who took up medicine. life must be awful. i feel so sad for you. sob

    ReplyDelete
  2. lazy lil princess : dun worry the way i see it , we gonna suffer the same with me muahahahaha !!

    ReplyDelete