Saturday, December 1, 2012

I Met A Girl......

I know it's quite a funny things that a guy write a blog regarding for a love relationship , but let me tell u regarding a story of a girl that I have just met just few months , initially I thought of her as a working colleagues...but then suddenly I develop some kind of attachment to this girl .....call me crazy ..but this feeling with her is just like those butterfly in the stomach ...but apparently this is what people call falling in love is all about ... Relationship is always starts with a courtship, slowly gaining trust and acknowledgement between one another ..but thank god , before that , there is always a lot of hurdle before we make it this far ..hopefully this relationship will last forever between me and her ... Wishing us a whole world of togetherness and many happiness in the years to come ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment