Sunday, December 9, 2012

Understanding her .......

This whole week is one of the most tiring and busy for me and her , getting into a relationship is not an easy task after all , after juggling with icu HQE 1 rotation , get to work and know more with the big boss Dr Khoo TM , life in icu hqe1 is not so bad after all despite all the hectic referral and peripheral as well , despite all the busy schedule and all the tiring work . I managed to arrange my time and spend more time with her , almost nearly a week with her , somehow I get to know her even more , despite that her Master entrance exam is around the corner and tension building up between her and studies , I decided to spend more time with her , make sure she is well fed and also giving her a call make sure she is ok with everything .... I'm worried about her quite a lot , but I think that we can able to make it through this hurdle with just a little push at it .... So ... Gambateh dear !! I'm sure u will exceed in your exam !

No comments:

Post a Comment